Providing safe and dependable garage door operations.
Garage doors are usually the largest and heaviest moving objects in your home, and those door systems must be properly serviced to function safely. King Door offers a residential garage door Planned Maintenance (PM) Program for the safe and proper operation of your home’s garage doors.
PLANNED MAINTENANCE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A fourteen (14) point maintenance and safety inspection that is performed on every garage door in your home.
- A twelve (12) point maintenance and safety inspection that is performed on each garage door opener system.
- Door service includes tightening or replacing defective bolts and nuts, maintenance lubrication of rollers, pulleys and cables, adjustments of springs.
- Opener service includes adjustment of electric door openers, tightening of chain, setting limit switches and lubrication of the whole drive mechanism.
- Keypad and transmitter batteries are checked and replaced for FREE (up to 2 batteries) if needed.
- A detailed inspection checklist is completed, noting any safety issues or needed repairs in writing.
- Checklist is reviewed with homeowner and a copy is supplied with service call receipt.
- Any necessary repair and/or replacement options are discussed with the homeowner before the service technician’s departure.
ANNUAL PROGRAM PRICE
- Priority Customer
- 10% Discount on all Repair Service
- Discounts on complete Replacement Equipment
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improved Home Safety
- Service You Can Trust
- $99.95 * Includes up to three (3) garage doors and three (3) electric openers per single home location. To receive more information on enrolling in this program Contact Us!